Branch Line Parangaba/Mucuripe | Fortaleza METRO (Tramway) | SEINFRA/METROFOR
Management, Technical Support and the Basic and Detailed Designs
SEINFRA – Secretaria de Infraestrutura do Estado do Ceará Companhia Cearense de Transportes Metropolitanos - METROFOR
Fortaleza - Ceará, Brazil
The Branch line Parangaba/Mucuripe will integrate with the South and East Lines and indirectly with the West Line, crossing 22 neighborhoods and having a foreseen demand of 90,000 passengers per day. This will be a tram-type transport for passengers, having 13 km of dual track way, of which 1.5 km are elevated, as well as 10 stations.
- Preliminary services;
- Infra and superstructure designs of the track way for the stretches between the Parangaba and Iate stations (13 km), having noise and vibration abating devices on the elevated stretch;
- Special structure works (5 metro viaducts and 5 underground road passageways);
- Complete design of the civil works and architecture for 10 stations, using the same typology except for the Parangaba station (elevated) and the Papicu station (integration with the East Line and the Papicu Urban Bus Terminal);
- Environmental studies, comprising: basic studies; Studies on Environmental Impacts (EIA); Reports on Environmental Impacts (RIMA); Programs, Plans and Projects for following-up and Monitoring Impacts – Basic Plans on Environment (PBA); Technical Advisory for obtaining Environmental Licensing;
- Public tender records and documents.
- Coordination of the planning and control; administrative and financial follow-ups; implementation follow-up of institutional reinforcement and environmental mitigation measures; interface between design and works; technical support.
- Civil Works: supervision, inspection, technologic control; technical assistance and advisory to the works; as built.